Thursday, April 16, 2009

suffer with job seeking~~

Day pass day by day... am still looking for job... ady 2 months~~
a job tht i like, i interest...

however, i oso hv go for a interview...
today i going to Public bank interview...but, i guess i failed... no reason, n nt am nt in confident with myself... just feel tht...em...erm... even the manager who interview me oso feel i nt suitable in ths finance's field...

after the interview... em... i feel i down again... thn i think back wat my 2nd ex had said me b4... "u r a person who so easy gt down....".

i start worried tht nw my babe oso feel like tht... who knw~~ am jobless nw... i nt blame tht i jobless... just... haiz.... i don't knw wat to said... wat i can say is... maybe i choosing job...

as the worst way for me... i think will going to be a promoter at mall... still left a week will going into May... time is runing out...

morning b4 i going the bank interview~~ i hv call a company for vacancy... the boss asked me tomorrow 11am come to hv a interview... however...the voice of the boss...sound like an uncle...er... i nt saying him...just gv me a feel like... don't hope so much lo~~~ cz he asking me wat post b4 i on it... is was the same post he wants to hire bt i just gt 3 months experience... however... tmr i still go try interview~~ wish me luck~~~

i start feel am a useless person... n i ady wasting alot of time whn i still teenage~~ haiz...

3 comments:

  1. hey, dont easy to get down babe...if u worry,try to train urself in conversation with urself b4 u go for interview.the world is not perfect..so do we..not only you face the same prob..but mostly nowadays..i only manage to found a job in 4 months time.so keep it up yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm,wish you all the best o...
    hehe..i no experience work also..so cant comment anythg
    but sure u will fnd a job suite u soon d...hehe
    dun give up lo

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx u guys~~ i will try n do it~~~

    ReplyDelete