Saturday, April 18, 2009

coming soon~~~ n fever~~

did any1 knw bout ths movie?? Coming Soon?

it was a Thai ghost movie~~

after visit PC fair~~ me n babe go to Queensbay Mall to watch ths movie~~

am the person who like to watch horry or ghost movie however i very scare too.. hehehe~~

every1 knws tht Thai ghost movie r very famours n scary 1~~~

during the movie~~ i keep holding my babe's hand... some screen i scare until close eyes~~ hahah~!!! a big boy oso scare like tht~~ my babe laugh me tht i useless~~

nvm~~ whn v bk hm going to slp time, babe asked me...will the chaba ( the ghost's name) come or nt?? scare cannot slp~~~ haha~~ true me laugh bk...

during night~~ i feel tht my body temperature increase~ feel tht i start fever d~~ babe very worried n keep asking me feeling ok or nt... once hug me... my body was very hot~~~~~~~~~~

after eat the pills~~ n use cold tower wash my body~~ feel tht nt so scold ady... n i keep drinking many watch as much as i can~~ i oso drink the tripo brand water~~

n until just nw~ i gt tk 2 pills again, nw feeling much better~~


babe~~ thx u so much for tk care me whn i sick~~
so glad to hv u~~

1 comment: