Monday, April 20, 2009

collection department~~

Act today i gt another interview~~

frm a bank~~ n was on collection department~~
i very confuse bout ths department n the post thy offer to me~~

b4 i make a call the the person who contact me~
i ask my god bro bout the position~~
god bro told me tht ths position was base on credit card n loan outstanding~~

once i hear credit card n loan~~ sure~~ wasn't a nice job d~~
for a nice name is call credit card n loan outstanding, for another name, it was a bank AH LONG~!!

thn i direct call to the person n told her i nt interested in ths position~~
cz she explain to me my job was, once open the computer, find out the customer name list~ call thm~~ talk to thm until thy dule~~ haiz....................................................................

1 comment: