Thursday, May 21, 2009

last day freedom~~

today was my last freedom~~~

my mum going yo bali island whn 17th may, sunday~~
start on tht day, i free to do watever i wan~ hang out, slp, eat, play watever i want la~ haha~!!

sunday, monday, tuesday wedesnday i travel penang time by time~~ hahaha~~
cz go visit my babe, bcz too free ma n miss him~~ last night go friend's bday i no need to worried my time even pass 12am oso nvm~~ (if mum at hm, she will call me whn 11pm "use" ask n scold ("wat time ady u knw? ady 11pm!! ady late~!!")
pls la mum~!! i ady 2+ liao~! let me independent ok? i knw u worried bout my safely bt u do like ths abit over d... ( tht y i want to move out to penang island stay)

on the pervious blog i mention tht my friend n his bf gt bit argue 1~~~
it is true d lo~~ n the reason was bcz me n my babe... sweat... y me n babe will bcz the fire of thm...

bcz his bf saw me n my babe wear couple clothes n shoes, whn during singing time i gt hug my babe n sing to him. Thn his bf bit jealous so told my friend...after tht thy argue d...

btw nw thy ady "gd bk", n thy call my babe n ask whn he holiday n want to ask us go genting with thm n share room... (hw can share room d... no brain oso...)
unfortunatly , me n my babe ady book the hotel since last few day... so thy asking us can join or nt bt the condition v gv to thm was cannot share room... so nw v waiting their answer, if thy want to go too i will help thm book the room oso~~

No comments:

Post a Comment