Friday, May 22, 2009

another normal day

mum ady come bk, my life bk to normal again (actually nt special oso la haha)

same tht today i going to penang island again~
cz i going to interview a job~ same tht the salary problem....
hwever, in the end i gt another option on another job~~

wait until i get gd news only write in my blog la~~ bt i hope is gd news lo~~


after the interview~ go McD wait 2 friend eat n chat. whn 4.30pm babe ady finished class~

after drop my friend bk hm i go fetch babe n go gurney hv a movie~ ANGELS & DEMONS
haha babe finaly want watch with me ^^. babe said nt bad oso~~

guess ths is wat


is fried squid
it was last week story d~~
i go babe condo swimming time he cook for me~~
it was oso his 1st time cooking~~

haha, nt bad oso, it delisious oso bt the tease nt enough
i gv him 4 start.

very touch tht bcz he knw i like to eat fried squid, n he does it by his onw self~
go wet market buy, wash, cut, fried... thx babe~~ ^^ muack~!

No comments:

Post a Comment