Friday, July 3, 2009

medical check report n work

Yesterday afternoon, i ady gt my medical check report. hwever i nt going to me clinic to c my report n was go to the bank to c my report... so strange... don't knw y the doctor don't alow me to c my own report bout he ask his nurse call to the bank ask can "i" go c my report or nt...

maybe the doctor gt the rite nt alow me to c in privite bcz my report was under the bank?
or maybe the doctor recieve bank payment nt mine so is non of his business?

no matter hw or wat...on my point of view...the medical check was me n he is a doctor so he should hv the rite to let me c my report ma... watever wat is it la~~

i go the bank n thy show me my report n it showed very gd health~ yeah~!!
Fit body health (sure fit la~~ i gt swim, body workout n bed's sport~haha)

n i discover tht the report hv HIV check oso~~ NON EFFECT~ haha~
thy told me tht thy will fax my report to HQ n to wait my last call to work~~

n i tot tht yesterday - Thursday n tht time ady 4pm... so i guess tht today ady friday... if HQ recieve my report n thy need to "prosess work" so might nt start on monday...
who knw~ today 4.30pm... the brunch manager call me n ask me monday to report my work...

haiz... tot can extand more 1 week n i hv time to prepare to welcome my new life~~
em...nw my mood r very happy, excited bcz finaly i can be a banker~
sad is i going to work... nervous bcz as a banker nt like admin or shopping mall sales...

No comments:

Post a Comment