Saturday, July 11, 2009

my new JOB~

i hv start my new job on 6th of july~ i work in one of the Malaysia's bank company as a banker.
since i still a new staff so i gt a teacher taught me hw to handle my post. Kak Ju is my trainer oso my teacher~ she a malay, 2 kids's mother, she is kind n beautiful. since monday until yesterday friday, she taugh me alot of thing like hw to count cash, write cash n cheque slip, identify fake cash, deposite, withdrawer n etc~~ i still gt alot of thing nt yet learn n thr alot of thing i need to learn frm her n my post~

every morning i hv to wakeup early to perpare n go to work~ as bank hour 845am untill 545pm. 1st day as a bank i very nervous n scare. Y? it is bcz as a banker nt like be a partime sales promoter or be a admin~ as a banker hv to very concentrate n pay attention in own post. the biggest thing need to be attention was the cash~! tht y i very scare scare scare since 1st day.

hwever, 1st day i just site beside kak ju to c her hw to operate the counter, serving customer, input, output like tht n i oso gt tk down note to "study".

the 2nd day kak ju let me site her place n let me feeling the the post n let me habit it. hwever, alot of thing still ka ju follow bk~ after finish work i go to find my babe to hv dinner n relax bk my nervous mood.

hwever come to the 3rd day kak ju tk MC bcz she sick so i hv to shif to another counter to learn. she is jimme - a women who soon n really to be a mother, jimme oso had guild me alot of ting too~ she direct let me sit her place n support me at side~ tht time i really very nervous bcz i hv to handle her counter by myself~ act i just afraid i will bring alot of problem to her, bt luckly i still "Can" handle... even i try my best to do it well n i do it "abit" slow bt jimme din't blame anything hwevery she appease alot n told me no need to afraid, bcz i still fresh as a banker so just do watever i can to done it. she oso told me bout her experience whn she oso a fresh~

the 4th day kak ju come bk ady n she oso let me atten customer. i very thx to kak ju help me alot even some step i 4gt hw to do. even my moon still in nervous bt i feel tht i ady can habit the post.
whn lunch time, kak ju took me to a new malay restaurant, kak ju very afraid tht i cannot eat malay food so keep asking me "wilson r u ok with malay food"? Kak ju, sure i can ~
the malay food was very delicious~

come to friday was my most happiest day bcz last day~!! of the week~! n friday bank operation hour just until 445pm only~~~~! as same kak ju let me atten customer n she rite on the side support me. whn lunch time v going bk the restaurant tht thursday v go, with kak sab n lee na~ thy gt alot of funny stuff to chat, even i don't knw hw to join in bt thy still count me in for "hear".
come till 445pm was the most happy time~ hwever nt 445pm can direct bk, bcz everytime bank close, v need to do calculate the cash, slip. kak ju let me calculate myself, even i do it slow bt in the end i still finished it~ whn i ready to bk time jimme ask me to stay bk until 545pm bcz like ths v can earn 1 hour OT. hahah~~ thx jimme~! n i hear tht kak ju told another officer come till the 5th day i ady can serve customer n smooth in the counter, i very happy to hear tht~! hwever i knw ths was a beggining for me~ just hope tht kak ju n other, officer n manager can gv me sometime, i will work hard n habit it~~!

after tht i go dinner with babe at Qbay mall sakae sushi~ v order alot of food until the end very full~ n bcz saturday was penang state's national holiday so the bridge very jam jam jam~ i start bk hm at 1045pm, bk till hm ady near 12am... hwever bcz i ady start habit earl slp early wakeup, so i really tired~ since i start work, i slp on 11pm n wake on 645am.

No comments:

Post a Comment